FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer   Profil   Connexion 
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés

The Confessions

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    DJ Fraternity ! Index du Forum -> Musiques -> Electro Techno Minimale House
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
igrapris

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 22:37 (2017)    Sujet du message: The Confessions Répondre en citant

The Confessions
by Jean-Jacques Rousseau

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK The Confessions
READ BOOK The Confessions

The Confessions is an autobiographical book by Jean-Jacques Rousseau. In modern times, it is often published with the title The Confessions of Jean-Jacques Rousseau in order to distinguish it from Saint Augustine's Confessions. Covering the first fifty-three years of Rousseau's life, up to 1765, it was completed in 1769, but not published until 1782, four years after Rousseau's death, even though Rousseau did read excerpts of his manuscript publicly at various salons and other meeting places. The Confessions was two distinct works, each part consisting of six books. Books I to VI were written between 1765 and 1767 and published in 1782, while books VII to XII were written in 1769–1770 and published in 1789. Rousseau alludes to a planned third part, but this was never completed. Though the book contains factual inaccuracies—in particular, Rousseau's dates are frequently off, some events are out of order, and others are misrepresented, incomplete, or incorrect—Rousseau provides an account of the experiences that shaped his personality and ideas. For instance, some parts of his own education are clearly present in his account of ideal education, Emile, or On Education. Rousseau's work is notable as one of the first major autobiographies. Prior to the Confessions, the two great autobiographies were Augustine's own Confessions and Saint Teresa's Life of Herself. However, both of these works focused on the religious experiences of their authors; the Confessions was one of the first autobiographies in which an individual wrote of his own life mainly in terms of his worldly experiences and personal feelings. Rousseau recognized the unique nature of his work; it opens with the famous words: "I have resolved on an enterprise which has no precedent and which, once complete, will have no imitator. My purpose is to display to my kind a portrait in every way true to nature, and the man I shall portray will be myself."

The Confessions Jean-Jacques Rousseau
The Confessions free online iphone The Confessions free mobile

Tags: book view, book DropBox, fb2 online find book сhapter, download android, phone wiki free eReader book, free doc, book 4Shared, book in English, download eng book, book RapidShare, download french, reading francais english torrent online, free mobi, free mobi, book pdf, book without pay, Google Drive

Outler, a Professor of Theology at Southern Methodist University, argues that Confessions is a "pilgrimage of grace [.] [a] retrac[ing] [of] the crucial turnings of the way by which [Augustine] had comeChristian Classics, transp.388He concludes the text by exploring an allegorical interpretation of Genesis, through which he discovers the Trinity and the significance of God's creation of manAbout this page SourceHe appreciates Ambrose's style and attitude, and Ambrose exposes him to a more spiritual, figurative perspective of God, which leads him into a position as catechumen of the Church0 Comments 16 out of 17 people found this helpful As far as Plato and the Meno go 48a4f088c3

Song-Land+Messenger+Complete%3A+A+New+Song+Book+for+Revivals%2C+Praise+and+Prayer+Meetings%2C+Singing+and+Sunday+Schools%2C+and+Churches%2C+and+for+the+Home+Circle+%28Classic+Reprint%29Six Years in the Hanoi Hilton: An Extraordinary Story of Courage and Survival in VietnamDeadpool: The Adamantium CollectionFarid le Fou… d'Amour: Victime du système (RECIT VECU) (French Edition)Policing Fraud: My Journey from Street Cop to Anti-Fraud LeaderModel Trains: Railroad Layout : Journal (Volume 1) Wild Pages PressGary: King of the Pickup ArtistsFantasy Wild Pages PressHistory of GujarátResting Dog Photo Journal: (Notebook, Diary, Blank Book) (Dog Photo Journals Notebooks Diaries)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 22:37 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    DJ Fraternity ! Index du Forum -> Musiques -> Electro Techno Minimale House Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation